Business Management & ERP Software
Included in ALCiE
Purchase Order, which includes Requisitions functionality, provides enterprise-wide
instant tracking of purchases - by requisitioner, buyer, vendor, item, order, project
or job - to enable best-fit procurement practices for the company.
Flexible requisitioning is either item or vendor driven, and supports non-purchase
order expense requisitioning.
Accounts Payable vendor invoices reconcile with purchase order receipts (with
automatic inventory cost adjustments as required), as well as with non-purchase
+ See partial list of features
- Partial list of features:
- Two purchasing models are available: centralized buyer-oriented purchasing model and distributed vendor-directed purchasing model.
- Automatically generate purchase orders from requisitions; automatic generation of requisitions from sales orders (drop-ship orders) and Inventory replenishment.
- Multiple requisition types can be user-defined with not-to-exceed thresholds.
- Vendor, item and pricing history may be retained indefinitely.
- Purchase order processing automatically updates inventory "On Order" quantities; interactive receiving with real-time inventory control.
- Accrual system used for items received, but not yet invoiced.
- Supports multiple, partial, over-ship and reject receiving.
- Cancellation and change orders with automatic reprint of purchase orders.
- Allows closing of line items or whole purchase order.
- Online inquiries of purchase orders by item, vendor or job.