Business Management & ERP Software
QUOTATION AND ESTIMATION
Included in ALCiE
Job Cost Manufacturing
Quotation & Estimation provides all the features necessary to create a professional appearing
quotation, with the ability to later turn the quote into a sales order.
The quote creation process provides the ability to easily create a new quote by copying all or
parts of a previous quote.
If the items being quoted are to be manufactured, it also provides the ability to create a
bill of materials, routing and production notes.
Detailed cost estimates are produced, including all material, labor and burden amounts, for the
When the job is awarded, the quote details are used to automatically generate a sales order.
+ See partial list of features
- Partial list of features:
- Create new quote by copying from another quote, bill of materials, job, shop order, or routing.
- Ability to view Inventory, Customer Accounts, Sales Orders and Jobs during Quote entry.
- Stocked, non-stocked and non-inventoried material items may be specified on quotes.
- Unlimited number of line items per quote; unlimited line item comments.
- Automatic calculation of fixed and variable burden.
- Sales price calculated based on margin with a minimum margin check.
- Quote status tracking and reporting.
- Detailed and summary sales forecasting by salesperson, with user-defined probability percentages.
- Salesperson tickler file and prospect tracking notes.
- Create sales order from quote; create new customer from quote; create job, shop order, routing, bill of materials and production notes from quote.