Business Management & ERP Software
U.S. Payroll is available with all
and can also be run as a standalone application.
This software solution is well-suited for companies that need to run payroll for
multiple departments and have employees from multiple states.
It simplifies payroll administration, automates payroll tasks, and ensures accurate
and complete payroll data.
It includes automated salary payroll generation, simplified timesheet workflow,
automated tax calculations at all levels (Federal, State, Local, School District),
and integrated posting to the General Ledger.
+ See partial list of features
- Partial list of features:
- Run payroll for a variety of pay frequencies (e.g. daily, weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, etc.).
- Maintain multiple tax tables with effective dates for Federal, State, Local and District levels.
- Automatically calculate and process Employee Withholdings: Federal, State, Local & School District income taxes; Medicare tax; Social Security tax.
- Automatically calculate and process Employer Contributions: Federal & State Unemployment taxes; State Disability tax; Medicare tax; Social Security tax.
- Easily process timesheets for employees working in multiple departments.
- Automatically calculate payroll for a variety of pay rates (Regular, Overtime, and Shift) and pay scales (Position, Grade, and Percentage increment).
- Set up earnings, deductions and benefits per employee, per department, or company-wide.
- Automatically calculate specific earnings, deductions and benefits per employee, per department, or company-wide.
- Retain a complete and unlimited history of payroll transactions.
- Associate an unlimited number of supporting e-documents, notes and images attached to: employee profiles; timesheets; payroll transactions; specific earnings / deductions.