Business Management & ERP Software
Included in ALCiE
Order Entry is an enterprise-wide Order Management and Sales Analysis system.
Several Order types are available, which meet the needs of virtually all types of
business operations: POS, Drop Ships, Invoice only, After-the-fact and Regular orders.
Inventory is immediately updated as orders are entered and invoiced, ensuring real-time stock status.
Extensive Open Order and Back order reports assist in order management and fulfillment.
Sales analysis reports and on-line inquiry screens provide powerful management tools.
Pricing and Sales commissions are automatically calculated based on various options.
Optional Electronic/Web Order Interface facilitates order processing from shopping cart and EDI systems.
+ See partial list of features
- Partial list of features:
- Efficient order entry based on user-defined cursor navigation.
- Customer inquiry, including on-line aging and credit information, is available during order entry.
- Inventory inquiry includes; stock status by warehouse, stocking location, kit components, component where used, purchase order status, allocations by order, accessories, substitutes and text.
- Unlimited comments for line items; comments may be directed to pick tickets, invoice or both.
- Pricing rules provide flexible methods of pricing, including customer, item, customer/item, price level, etc.
- Provides ability to change unit of measure at order entry time with automatic conversion calculations.
- Automatic purchase requisitions for non-stocked items and drop shipments.
- Automatic calculation of sales taxes based on user-defined tax entity codes for state/provincial, federal and other taxes.
- Real-time allocation of ordered quantities in inventory.
- Extensive Sales Analysis reports, with sales analysis information retained indefinitely.