Business Management & ERP Software
Included in ALCiE
General Ledger is a multi-purpose, enterprise-wide application designed to capture
and trace every fiscal transaction in your organization.
Fiscal transactions are automatically created and posted from other business functions,
i.e. sales transactions, accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc.; they can also be
created directly as G/L journal entries.
Major features include: journal entry and reversing entries, recurring transactions,
budgets, allocations, custom report writing and consolidations.
On-line inquiries provide multi-level drill-down capability into transactions at source
from Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory and Purchase Order.
An unlimited assortment of financial statements and management reports can be produced.
+ See partial list of features
- Partial list of features:
- User-defined chart of accounts; set up a new division and department by copying from an existing structure.
- User-defined accounting periods; up to 13 per year.
- Begin new year processing before closing previous year, retaining details in previous years.
- Automatically controls postings of fiscal transactions to only open periods.
- Prior period adjustment capability, providing the period is designated as open; closed periods may be reopened at anytime for adjusting entries.
- Versatile Financial Statement Report Writer: Financial Statements may be batched together; create new Financial Statement reports by copying existing models.
- Recurring journal entries; account allocations are based on user-defined rules.
- General Ledger and subsidiary ledgers may operate in different accounting periods and retain 'in balance' posting and reporting integrity.
- Multiple budgets with comparison to actuals, utilizing the financial statement report writer.
- Detailed online inquiry by G/L account, and balance sheet inquiry.