Included in ALCiE
Accounts Payable features enterpise-level functionality combined with processing efficiency.
It is a multi-use financial application that can process transactions from Purchase Orders,
Project Accounting, Inventory, Job Cost Manufacturing and various other General Accounting transactions.
It supports recurring payables, complex inter-company distributions, multiple sub-ledgers,
multiple banks and foreign currencies.
It provides for unlimited vendor accounts, payment flexibility, automated and manual check processing,
laser check printing, check reconciliation, and vendor account aging, amongst other features.
Electronic Payment processing is available and can be mapped to any financial institution.
+ See partial list of features
- Partial list of features:
- Fast voucher data entry with user-defined auto-skip data-entry fields; unlimited distributions per invoice.
- Automatic calculation of sales tax amounts.
- Inter-company vouchering capability with automatic inter-company entries.
- Recurring payables processing with start, stop and review dates.
- Pay invoices using a variety of criteria, including: partial payments; payment by due date or discount date, by vendor range, by sub-ledger range, by invoice range.
- On-line vendor account inquiry of open invoices and detail transaction history; Vendor history may be retained indefinitely; Vendor analysis/history reporting available.
- Automatic adjustments of inventory cost for price/quantity variances from Purchase Order receiving.
- Automatic calculation of Due Date, Discount Date and Amount, based on user-defined Vendor's terms.
- Supports multiple bank accounts, and up to 99 payable sub-ledgers per company.
- Vendor inquiry available during voucher input; new vendors may be added during the voucher input process.