Business Management & ERP Software
Included in ALCiE
Membership Distribution Management
Automated Distribution automates mass distribution, repetitive orders and shipments,
which results in a high output of orders at lower costs.
Shipments and billings of one or
more inventory items can be consolidated and produced at the push of a
It is designed for Just-In-Time Inventory operations, consolidated
multi-customer bulk shipments, and mass delivery of subscription materials or
Multiple distribution cycles can be in progress simultaneously for
the same, or different, groups of customers.
+ See partial list of features
- Partial list of features:
- Set up recurring order lines (demands) and delivery quantities for each customer, within specified start and end dates.
- Open as many distribution cycles as desired and select items to be shipped for each distribution.
- Automatically generate orders and order lines according to predefined demands for all customers.
- Easily review and adjust, if necessary, the automatically-generated order lines for all customer orders.
- Automatic generation can be selectively reversed if an item scheduled for shipping is changed or cancelled.
- A master pick-ticket report for each shipping item, across all customers, is available at any time; or print individual pick-tickets on a per-customer order basis.
- Define Inventory item as a "subscription" and manage mass delivery of subscribed material. Subscriptions can be set up to start and stop at any time.
- Multiple subscriptions can be consolidated onto a single distribution and shipment.
- Renewal notifications and invoices for the subscriptions are generated automatically.
- Automatically-generated invoices can be manually adjusted.